Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I have been super busy with my new book Endless Notions coming to a close and being released. I always thought it would be so easy to write it because I love to write but the reality is that it's very hard work! I love it though and I'm up for the challenge. I'm also grateful that I have the amazing opportunity to share all about the process of awakening and self recovery with the world. I love to talk about it and help others by sharing my experiences in such a way that we can all relate to one another. I am looking forward to getting some feedback on the things I have shared. If anyone has any questions for me or would like to discuss anything in greater detail I would like you to know that I encourage it and look forward to it. We all have many similarities in our process to self recovery (aka healing) and also some that stand apart from others. My mission is to help as many people become aware of their purpose as possible to spread peace, love and balance back into our world! I hope you will join in! Spread your light into the world dear friends!!! Happy week and happy thoughts to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment