Total Pageviews

Friday, August 29, 2014

I would like to take a moment to share the cover of my new book and a little bit about it. Endless Notions (due to be released September 3, 2014) it's based on life experiences where I expose some of my deepest secrets about the things I have seen.  After a near death experience (that changed my life forever) I was shown many things about our spiritual evolution, life and death, the truths found in our dreams and some things about the planet! This inspirational book is all about spreading knowledge and understanding through love and peace. I lead by example to show the way to finding peace within and eliminating fear. Would this be of interest if you could step outside the normal and into the unknown?  Do you have what it takes to open your mind to possibilities you never imagined? If so than this book is meant for you, welcome to the journey!!!  I  would like to invite anyone of interest to my facebook page :)

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Melissa-Fisher/1478995102347989

THANK YOU ALL for your continued support!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment