Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I was challenged to find a miracle in the ordinary day and I thought to myself that in life so ordinary it can be a challenge to look for something miraculous especially when it's so easy to go on auto pilot. But never the less I accept this challenge and have a miracle to share indeed. I challenged myself today while out running errands with my sister to find the good in every situation. Here is what my day has looked like so far: First stop grocery store: I was in a hurry and went to grab 2 gallons of milk with my very small hand and dropped one, milk went everywhere as the jug busted when it hit the floor. I was rather surprised and before I could even think of a good solution to this situation the first miracle occurred 1: My sister whom is very shy and easily embarrassed literally ran to find a way to clean it up quickly without thinking twice about it and was more than willing to look like the one who spilled the milk everywhere, this was a miracle to me because she set aside her ego to protect mine. Miracle 2: I learned how easy and quick I go on auto pilot and that I need to take the time to be more in the moment. Miracle 3: after becoming more in the moment it gave me the opportunity to have a conversation with someone I hadn't seen in years, I may not have noticed her otherwise because I get so caught up in the rush of getting things done and I realized that I am missing many opportunities to speak with people that I not only value but appreciate. It is so true that if you want to make a difference you have to start with yourself. I love being reminded of that. Everyday is a miracle and every moment we share with each other is a miracle whether it's standing up for someone, helping someone, or even being a friendly face on a beautiful day. We are not only blessed with finding these miracles but also being someone else's miracle! ~ Love to all and I hope you have a blessed day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment