Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My daughter came home from school yesterday with a writing assignment titled: What Would I Put In My Box Of Summer I thought this was very cute and as I helped her with this assignment it inspired me to write my own. Here goes: 
    
    What I would put in my box of summer would be a special moment in time and all of the wonderful memories I made with family and friends! We hiked and rode 4-wheelers in the woods, went to Lake Michigan, swam at my sister's house and most importantly spent quality time together.  We could fill our Box of Summer quickly with all of the laughs and giggles.  There is also one last thing I would put in my Box of Summer and that would be the memories of the previous summer when my Dad was still with us. Hearing him laugh, seeing him smile, watching him play with the kids and seeing him live life to the fullest. Last summer was our final summer with my him, I wish my Box of Summer could hold all of this forever...    

No comments:

Post a Comment