Total Pageviews

Friday, August 22, 2014

Sometimes it can be hard to understand someones way of thinking. It pains me and cuts me deep when I get a message from someone telling me they are racist. Racism is still such a big part of our world today and it hurts me so to know this. I can not change everyone's belief on this but I know that we are not meant to be this way. We are all brothers and sisters made of the same material. To everyone out there hurting others with racism it is NOT ok and the only differences between us as humans are our individuality not our race. We are all precious in our own way. We are all someones mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter. We all deserve love. Even the ones that choose to bully others. I love all my brothers and sisters out there and see no differences between us. I share these flowers to everyone out there from me to you sending love and positive energy with them  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment